Easy, delicious and ultra nutritious.
When you get to eat pudding that's actually healthy, it's a win-win situation. Chia pudding has gained popularity in recent years for it's hydrating properties and unique texture. It's also a perfect base for developing your own custom flavored dessert.
Originating from Mexico, chia seeds were once used as currency. Aztec warriors prized the tiny black seeds for their energizing effect. In the Mayan language, chia means 'strength'. Modern science is now showing us that chia seeds are also rich in anti-ageing nutrients, are great for your skin and for your heart. You get the picture: chia seeds deserve a spot in your kitchen and in your diet.
Now, combine chia with moringa and you've got a bonafide super pudding. In case you don't know, moringa is the most nutrient dense food yet discovered. With a rare combination of over 92 nutrients, moringa is the answer to many nutritional deficiencies.
Moringa Chia Super Pudding
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
1- cup coconut milk
1- cup almond milk
1/2- cup chia pudding
1 tbsp- MoringaMio Leaf Powder
- Combine the chia seeds and milk in a bowl. Stir and refrigerate overnight
- Add in the moringa leaf powder to half of your chia pudding and mix well. Add some honey, agave or maple syrup if desired
- Set the other half of the chia pudding aside
- Layer your two puddings in a glass with pomegranate kernels and kiwi. Get creative
- Top with a bit of maple, honey or agave syrup and enjoy!